Here are the pics of the Vday love of celebration:
Us being creative. Gabby LOVED it.
Valentine treats for the kids. The ones with ribbon are from my parents. So fun.
Cookies for the women (sigh, no one ate them. I ended up taking them home. They were delicious, those women were missing out. And I don't even like chocolate.) The bars were for Adam's classmates. Yum. It was a busy day of cooking.
Ok, having a boy over a pink and red holiday turned out to be difficult for me. Normally with Gabby I don't have to plan an outfit to go with the day, but totally spaced it for Ethan. Then I remembered that I have lipstick. And thus he was decorated for the day.
Waiting for there Valentine treats from each other.
She pretty much just sucked the frosting off of the knife and then cookie... that's my girl.
She made one for Adam too, but she ended up wanting to suck the frosting off of it in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment