Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2nd Hand Smoke

We were playing outside the other day and Gabby was running around picking up sticks and putting it in the water bin that we had by our house.  I was holding Ethan and just enjoying being outside for once when it wasn't freezing.  Well, I looked over at Gabby and she started choking and spitting something out.  I ran over to see that she had found a cigarette butt coming out of her mouth.  I tried to get it all out and ran her inside to clean it out.  Her breath smelt so bad.  After all was done I went back outside to find a pile of them right next to our house! What?  It was so gross.  Come on people... at least throw them away.  I am now a fan... at all.  But Gabby did learn her lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment