Last Sunday we relaxed, had a lesson and took naps. This Sunday we relaxed, had a lesson, played with hand paint again, and became creative. I found a baby carrier on pinterest and for the first time it was one that we could do in an afternoon. I am so grateful that Adam enjoys working on these projects with me, I could NOT do it without it. We both have our strengths and they work well together. The carrier turned out great. The instruction was very easy and we did finish it in a few hours. Perfect.
Love working on things with Adam. After Gabby's fever went up- so we had bath time and lazy time. Hoping that she gets better soon. Poor girl.
The bath was perfect for both of them. It calmed Gabby down and Ethan loved eating the bubbles and splashing. Good way to end the day.
Ok, I made this awhile back, but Adam was sad that I never posted anything about it. I made it for Gabby's bed. It was easy, fun, and gave me something to do in the late hours of Adam studying and me being bored. Hmmm... should find another project. Pinterest here I come. HA
I haven't read your blog for a very long time! What fun things you do with your kids!
ReplyDelete