Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Storm Nemo: Take 2

The next day, we woke up to the snow piled up outside of our window. Which made all the loud wind noise almost worth it throughout the night.  Crazy.

It was so fun to wake up to all that snow.  When Gabby saw it she immediately started singing "Frosty the Snowman" Love that girl.  We had fun playing in the snow.  Adam and I put our snow shoes on and took the kids for a walk.  So fun.  Since we didn't have a sled we used Adam's boogie board.  It worked great.

Really, we FOUND that storm Nemo ended up being a nice surprise to have a storm come through.  Church was even canceled and normally I am bummed because I love church, but for the first time it was nice that it was.  Adam NEVER studies on Sunday, so it was a FULL day of us.  LOVED every minute of it.  It was the perfect.  Thank you Nemo for coming our way.



 Right outside our door.  Crazy






 LOVE this picture!! She is just having so much fun. 







 He bent over to try the snow... so adorable.  











 Adam and I both fell through this ice.... I guess that it didn't freeze with the storm
 Farm next to our house.  Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL!!!???


 She just told Adam a story about the snow... very interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment