One of my very most favorite times of the day is the time right before we put the kids to bed. Yes, it is exciting when we finally get to catch our breath and let them sleep, but that is not the reason. Oh no. It is so much better than that.
I love that Adam stops his studying, etc and we all get to sing songs... "Do As" as Gabby refers to it and "Frosty" "I am a Child of God", and so on. Then we get to read books and the scriptures and say a family prayer together. I can't tell you how sweet those 30 min are. Love it. I just couldn't resist taking a few shots of Adam reading to the kids. Ethan wants to eat it, but Gabby is very much into asking questions and pointing things out. What a fun time of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment