It started around 9 on Friday the 8th and didn't stop until Saturday around 10. It was loud. Blew down a few branches and smaller trees. It was thick and cold. And windy. The power would go and out throughout the whole night. Yuck. I was just happy that it didn't go out for too long. I feel sorry for people who had to go without power. Not fun.
I documented it as much as possible. Adam's school was canceled. Although he studied most of the time. It was nice to have him home. Just to know that he was close. He also made a snowman with Gabby and played with the kids in the snow. Too fun.
First time in the snow for Ethan. He still is not too sure about it. This is Gabby trying to help him out. Oh how I wish he could walk...sigh.
Hanging out, watching dad and Gabby.
Trying to warm up her hands
Loving zee snowman... doesn't he look French?
Giving kisses to zee snowman
We made a bed on the floor after going outside in the snow. Gabby had her hot chocolate and Ethan had his apple juice and they watched Bolt
We had a delicious pizza. I LOVE our pizza. This was really good.
Our snowman looks so cold. His poor face. I love his mustache... he is adorable.
One of the branches to fall over
Adam coming in from the storm... all wet
This was at 10 at night. Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment