Well- he pretty much kicked my trash on ALL of them BUT the alphabet!!! It was still fun playing... we for sure will be this activity again... Enjoy. One day I'll figure out how to put videos up, there are a few funny ones of this night. Ha. Good times.
1st game: Put mixed letters in order, in a row in one minute (I won 44 sec!)
Stack those hearts, how many hearts can you stack in a minute (has to remain standing- can't fall)
Pom Pom on the nose- So HARD. Pom Pom is on a string and you have vaseline on your nose and you have to get the Pom Pom on your nose!! Not an easy task (Adam won)
Chop stick hearts- move the hearts from one plate to another. See how many you can get in an hour- So HARD. Oh you use pencils as your chop sticks. (I won- 1 heart on the plate)
Cookie on the forehead. Move cookie from forehead to mouth using nothing but your head. Adam won!
Penny in the Hose. You have to get the penny at the bottom of the hose without using the help of ANYTHING. Harder than it looks-
I got all my ideas from Minute to Win It site. We will be doing this again for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment