I woke up this morning yearning for fall. I am starting to feel it in the air and savor the smells that are bustling all around me. Experiencing the fall on the East Coast has been fun for me, thus far. First, it is later than it is out West. By now I would be in FULL force of doing EVERYTHING fall- canning apple pie filling, pumpkin bread eating, corn mazes, etc- but I am BARELY getting into that rhythm here. I am now getting why are ancestors celebrated Fall Fest closer to October, because it didn't start to change from summer to fall until then.
Oh the history of it all.... sigh.
The leaves are finally changing color and I am becoming so much more excited to everything fall in the next weeks- especially since my parents are coming and I can do more with them around. FUN. EXCITING. SO FALL!!!
I can't wait to take every last picture that I can of living the life here in Rhode Island during the fall- no worries, I will post every last one of them for you to see! So get excited!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment