Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beach Days Coming to an End... Sigh

Last week we realized that our beloved beach days are coming to an end.  Sad,  really.  It has been nice to escape for a few hours in the evenings to go and just be by the ocean side with no other expectation. We look forward to next year to catch some more waves and for Ethan to be walking around. That way we might be able to more in the water as a family... yeah, we might regret that desire, but until then we look forward to it.

On this beach day we were able to use a private beach of one of the ward members.  Sweet.  Gabby and Adam caught some Jellyfish that were lining the shore.  Gross.  But Gabby seemed to love it. Other than that, we were finally able to enjoy the waves with the sun out- sigh.  I love beach time.


 If you look closely in the pink bucket you will see a jellyfish floating in the water.... Really, look closely! I can't see it either, but it is in there.

 I love these two pictures.  He is calm in one and then he realized what he is wearing on his head and everything is over.... And I love Gabby playing in the background. Love beach day.

 Playing with Jellyfish


 Sleeping on the beach





No comments:

Post a Comment