Next Gabby lost her shoe. What? We were at the mall, FINALLY a mall. It was a HUGE mall too. 3 stories, a lot of shopping. FUN. Well, we were at the Children's Place looking for some clothes for our growing boy and slow growing girl while Gabby was running around laughing. She started getting too far from me, so I went to go grab her to tell her to stay close when I look down to see that she was missing her shoe. I asked her where her shoe was and all she said was "shoe, where go? Shoeeeeeeeee!!!!! Shoe?" Really Gabby? We looked ALL over the store, but NOTHING! No one turned it in. So weird. Someone is running around with one shoe... if they wanted it that bad I would have given them the second one.... come on. So- we had to get new shoes and they are not cheap. But blessings come in many forms. We headed over to Target to see what they had and after looking forever and finding nothing cheap enough that was worth getting, I finally came across these slippers. SO CUTE. And guess what? They were only $1!! Yep, that's right. LOVE BLESSINGS. Although, I had to insist on them honoring the price, the lady was really good about it and apologized that they messed up. Really? Mess up again. See, some mess ups are great blessings to others.
The old vs the new- yes both are pink
As for Ethan and myself, we did not lose anything. Although I would have been ok with losing a few pounds... Ethan is good though. He doesn't need to lose anything.
You are so amazing to look for the tender mercies in even the hardest of times:) I'm so glad those shoes were only a dollar! I also love your ingenuity with Adam's new ring:) Hang in there! You are just the best!
ReplyDelete