Monday, September 3, 2012

Gabby Girl turns Two

I know that I posted about her 2nd birthday party, but I didn't post her actual birthday celebrations.  It was a good day.  We had German Pancakes in the morning. She loves them.  Then we had homemade pizza at night- yum. With multiple times of singing Happy Birthday and Gabby blowing out the candles over and over again and playing with her new toys, she had a grand day of being 2.  How we love celebrating her.  Here are a few things that Gabby was up to this past year-

Favorite Fruit: Apples and strawberries
Favorite Veggie: Tomatoes
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter, top a ramen, hotdogs, chicken noodle soup,cottage cheese, noodles with red sauce, and of course steak and all meats.
Favorite Song: Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, RSL chant (She loves to dance with her dad to this one), Do as I'm doing, I am a Child of God, and the Wheels on the Bus (our version with animals sitting on the bus-)
Loves:  The Ocean, her baby brother, singing, twirling, and jumping
Plays with: Her dolls- Mickey and Minnie and elephant, her baby Aurora, her new crib for the babies, her doll house, dress-up, and games.
Enjoys: Coloring, being with friends, going on walks, animals, going on runs with daddy, going to the library, and learning.
Favorite number: 2 (thank goodness)
Favorite color: nothing yet- loves them all so far
Favorite book: Animals, Elmo, Clifford Goes to the Farm, Doggies, and Animal Talk
Places traveled to: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, California (Disneyland), and flew for the first time!



The last of her birthday cake... it was suppose to look like cow spots inside.  Yum.  Then she had a tea party with her daddy.  It was so cute to watch.


Gabby and her pizza and then Adam and I had calzones.  So delicious. Love birthday yum



Singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY over and over and lighting and blowing out candles over and over again. She had way too much fun and we loved watching her.

The videos show her party, Ethan talking, and singing Happy Birthday.  Love that Gabby was sent to our family.  She has taught us so much.  Happy Birthday Gabby- We LOVE you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment