Monday, September 3, 2012

Finally a trip to the Boston Temple

Since being here, we have not had the opportunity to attend the temple as often as we would like.  It is harder to find someone to watch your kids and it is a distance of an hour and forty minutes to get to.  So- it takes planning and preparation on our part.

Adam was able to go with the Young Men on Saturday and since it was so early in the morning, I decided that I would just meet him up there with the kids later.  I was not in the mood, considering that we had just went to Plimouth the day prior and that was a distance to get to and I really didn't want to take the kids in the car for another long trip.  But when I woke up, I knew that I needed to go.  So, I got the kids all dressed and ready, loaded up some food, and headed up.  They did great in the car and we arrived just when the Young Men were getting out.  Perfect.  Adam took the kids while I went inside.  It is a very Beautiful Temple.  Loved it.

My favorite was when I got out and Gabby saw me.  She is so cute. She yelled, "Mommy!!" then ran up to me.  I love the spirit that is on those sacred grounds.  It made that moment much more precious to me.  I love the temple.  I am grateful that we have a place to go that allows us to worship God and Jesus Christ.  A place where we can understand God's plan for us and where we can come to know Him better.

Enjoy the pics.  Gabby also fell hard while I was inside.  Sad.  Her knee got all banged up and she had a fat lip.  Poor thing.  But she still enjoyed running around and seeing the beautiful grounds with us.




Playing with an ant- cute and then with leaves below...





I love how she ran up to me when I came out.
Sweet Ethan



We had a gift card, so we went out to the Olive Garden afterwards.  Gabby loved it. Can't you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment