Thursday, September 13, 2012

Super Spiderman, they LIVE

Ok, since moving out here to Rhode Island, I have come to accept in some ways their HUGE bug infestation.  I get why many of the immigrants moved out west.  In hopes of getting away from the humidity and the bugs.  So gross.  Well, everyday has brought many surprises of new bugs that just gross me out.  This one happened when we went to our car to go to the beach.  There it was... its MASSIVE web between our back window and antennae and there he was sitting on top of the antennae waiting for its prey.  It thought that I would take pictures and then let Adam drive in hopes that he would fall off.  NO. I totally get why Spiderman in so cool, he really sticks.  The web power is GENIUS! So strong.  He NEVER fell off.  And when we would stop, he would try to run from the antennae the window.  I would scream to tell Adam to move and the spider would go back to his safe spot.  Well, here are the pictures of the nasty one.  But I give much respect to him for his super power of having strong webness.  I know, not a word, but it sounds cool....

 I refused to get close to the gross one and my zoom is not the greatest. But the leaves look good, right?

 Can you see that web? It was hard to capture on camera...

 Oh my gross Spiderman...


No comments:

Post a Comment