Gabby was invited to her first birthday party!! Fun. I was a little hesitant at first because it was for a boy who was turning 4 and it was a superhero themed party. The only reason why I was hesitant was because Gabby is only 2 and I knew that boys + superhero theme + caps = beating up and fighting one another. I didn't want them to worry about Gabby and hurting her, but when I saw the cap that my friend,Stefanie, made for Gabby there was no way that Gabby was going to miss her first birthday party. So glad that we went. Gabby LOVED it. They did do the whole beat up scene, but it was Stefanie's husband, Scott, who was the bad guy and the kids had to run around and catch him. When they did, he had to freeze and pass out candy. Then he would run around again. It was fun to watch- then they ate, played with balloons, and opened gifts. It turned out to be a very successful party and Gabby made the cutest superhero-
I am so grateful for the friends that we have met since being here. They are becoming family for us. So grateful for them.
On the other side of the cap was a crown. So cute.
Playing the superhero game. They loved it
So doughnuts are a big deal here. Love. This is a doughnut cake. It was delicious.
Carrying home her goods. Doughnuts in one hand and treats on the other.
Then she played with her treats and wore that boa everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment