We had a fantastic time celebrating our 4 years together and only an eternity to go. How grateful I am that Adam and I met, that we have been able to build a great friendship and love that has proven itself time and time again as we have experienced trials and joy together. We have had great adventures and so many more to come. We also have been blessed with 2 fabulous little ones and looking forward to more who will join our family sometime in the future.
To celebrate us, we went to the beach, just the two of us. We had a picnic and then went boogie boarding together. LOVED IT. It was such a perfect night together. I love the man I married. He is my perfectly imperfect handsome prince- I am blessed to be walking side by side with him- Happy 4th!!!
| This was so funny. Adam wanted it to look like there was glass between us- but it just ended with us laughing and ending the photo shoot with him- |
He still makes me laugh and feel as special as ever with his song and thoughtfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment