Since Adam is home, we decided to go to the zoo as a family. How we love the zoo. Although, right before we went we had to go and get new tires, yuck. Sad thing is that they only took cash and they told us this AFTER we had our tires put on. Right now we don't have cash like that. TMI. It is fun to see miracles happen. We panicked, said a prayer, and then offered them a visa gift card that we got for Christmas instead of cash. They accepted and off we went. How grateful we are for those tender mercies. I really don't know what we would have done if we didn't have that gift card. I guess have them change the tires back to the old. I am grateful for this time that we are able to understand others who are just as poor as we are. Not fun.
The zoo was an uplift- thank goodness Gabby was given a membership for her birthday. It was just what this family needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment