This year for our friends, we did sugar cookies in the shape of circles mixed with some gumballs that said, "We have had a ball getting to know you!" I know, cute. It was A LOT of cookies, however. But Adam and I can do anything if we do it together and that we did.
After all that baking, we had some dough left, so Adam and I made sugar gingerbread people, our family. Again, cute. I left them on the table before we went to church. When we came home Adam was looking at the plate of cookies and asked me if I got really hungry in the morning and decided to down the plate. I said no then went into the kitchen to see ALL the cookies were gone but 3!!! The dog had eaten our family and some of the extra stars, etc. Curse dogs.
So we were unable to enjoy our family and I was unable to take a picture. All that cooking gone to the dog.... sad. Won't do that again. Oh wait, we don't have a dog. Thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment