I thought that this was weird, considering that I would be the one cutting the tree down (less work for them). But, we went. All the trees were still above our budget. So Adam went in and asked if she had a tree that she would be willing to give us for $30. She was hesitate at first, then Adam explained our situation. She took us over to some trees that had yet to be priced and asked us which one we wanted. We pointed to one and she said, "Uh, no, that is $45." Really? Why did you ask us? Come on.
Finally, we chose the one at the very end. We called it the Who tree. It was crooked and just Who like. Ha. She agreed on $30. Sweet. Then as I was going up to pay for it she then said, "But that is not including tax!!" Really? Come on. Were you not listening?
Conclusion: We paid the $30+tax and decided NEVER to go back to that place again. Also, after we got our tree, we saw SOOOO many trees that were $20-$25!!! Next year. Next year.
Here is our tree. Gabby loved it. Ethan loved it. Adam and I learned to love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment