I am not one to make excuses. If it happens, I'll admit to it. But this time around our house was HORRIBLE. We were SO EMBARRASSED by it. We had an hour time limit (since the kids needed to be entertained) and we had minimal working space. On top of that we didn't have our "special" candy. Rhode Island does not carry those few candy pieces here. I will be picking some up this summer in Utah. Anyway. Also, I totally forgot to pick up graham crackers!!!! WHAT? Although we took some from others, it just wasn't working.
We also had given talks in church, I had to make lasagna... takes time. And we were house sitting. It really was too much at the time. Which does reflect in our end piece. See for yourself. Horrible really. Don't worry. We threw that one out and made a new one the following week. Stay tuned for the incredibleness of that baby. Until then, enjoy the pics.
The families we invited were fun to hangout with and we enjoyed joking around with them. We now have our game on and know the competition for next year.... here we come.
All the houses together
A Manger scene
New York City
One of the piers here in Rhode Island
The Train
No comments:
Post a Comment