On top of that, we were blessed with other things that were given to us. Gabby and Ethan both received gifts from members in the ward and Gabby was given a kitchen set which she LOVES. I for some reason didn't take a picture, but I am sure in the future you all will see it. It truly was a Merry Christmas.
In the name of Gabby's favorite song this year.... A Frosty Pizza. Delicious.
All is set for Christmas morning.
So happy to wake up and see gifts under the tree. Love having young kids.
So happy about his Hulk and Pez dispenser.
Ethan's turn with the nose.
My turn with the nose.
Gabby got a new doll that has a cradle to go with it.
He looks so grown up here. Then he got mad at the airplane. I loved that I was able to catch that on camera. Funny boy
My boys... so happy it is Christmas
Playing dress up with dad
Gabby's turn with the nose
And this is how Adam and Ethan play with each other. Adam tries to do something cool and all Ethan does is bite him.
Loving her new Cinderella and her new Cinderella dress up
Our Christmas Dinner. Yes, we are still wearing our PJs. It was an all day PJ day. Fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment