Monday, July 30, 2012

Our Handsome Little Man

Ethan is now 2 months old and has blossomed so much.  He loves smiling and talking- and he loves watching Gabby and Daddy.  He always has his eye on them whenever they are around- so cute.  He is measuring in at 14 lbs and 24 in.  Big Boy.  That is almost double his birth weight. He loves his food. Here are some cute pics that we took of him this past week.  Someday I'll have my very own AMAZING nice camera, but until then, I'll have my point and shoot camera to help me capture these precious moments. Enjoy-




 This outfit was Adam's when he was a baby.  It is so adorable.  I couldn't stop taking pictures of him.
























 I can never keep him dry. He drools and spits up so much- so gross. But we love him for it...

Gabby always insists that her baby (Mickey) and her other baby (Ethan) lay together. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment