Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthday Scavenger Hunt

For Adam's birthday, I created a scavenger hunt that took us to all the places in Provo and Orem that had some special event that we experienced together.  Enjoy the Pictures, they tell all- it was a fun day.

The Captain American cake (because we watched Avengers for his Bday too, AMAZING movie)
I had some help from Mears... Thank you again
 Stop one: The church.  It was here that we first met... and eventually fell in love
 Gabby enjoying the ride
 Bicentennial Park: where we played Frisbee Golf many times.  Instead we flew a kite, which Gabby LOVED doing.
 Our first home of 3 years. I can't believe we lived in a one room apartment with a child. Oh how I miss it. And Adam holding an onion from our garden that we had planted last year.

 The Provo Library.  Many walks here for books, playtime, and movies
 7 Eleven.  For the many trips that we took to get a slurpee with our extra change.
 BYU pond.  Gabby loved looking at the ducks, while Adam and I remembered the walks on their grounds, his years of education there, "walking" Gabby out and having my water break, and visiting his mom when we wanted a good walk from our house.

 The stairs behind us our the ones where my water broke... Gabby was on her way. 
Thank you stairs for helping things move along.

 Visiting Grandma one last time at her work
 Provo park: We would bring the DVD player here and watch movies on the grass... until the battery ran up.

 This was where the hunt ended. Although I had more spots that we needed to go to, it ended here because Gabby fell asleep.  The joy of having young ones.  So we called it a day and visited the other spots on another day.
 Blowing out those 27 candles... FIRE

 Enjoying the cake. Funky picture, but she loved the cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment