Monday, July 30, 2012

Humor on the Batman Disaster Date

Ethan came with us to Batman on Monday and he loved it.  For those of you out there saying, "What, they took their 2 1/2 month old to Batman?" I would like to reply with, "Why yes. Yes we did. And he LOVED it" Crazy boy.  He stayed awake the WHOLE time talking to the movie and smiling.  Don't worry, I closed his eyes during the rather not so good parts.  Thank goodness he won't remember it, right?  Well, before the movie started, I put his PJs on that happened to be the ones Adam wore when he was a young one.  I didn't see it before, but they had a hole in the foot of them.  Well, by the time the movie was done, Ethan's foot had managed to squeeze out of that once upon a time small hole and became an open toe wonder.  I wish that I had taken a picture of the complete outfit, but I think that I was laughing so hard that my mind was focused on the foot alone.  So cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment