When we first saw our home, it was dark, gross, and smelled like dog urine. Gross. But the week before moving it, we tore up the carpet, repainted, and had family come and help us cleaned. The carpet was then laid and we could finally move in to our new place.
There are so many memories there, especially it being our first home. We brought Gabby home there, had great laughs, a few fights, and a lot of fun. It was small, but we loved it and miss how close we had to be everyday. So, in memory of our sweet home, here are some pictures. Do enjoy, I know that we sure did.
Gabby hiding in the bottom drawer of the oven... and then running around with Adam's shoe.
The living room. I loved that tree right outside the window. It was fun to see it change with each season. It also attracted a lot of birds.
The living room again. It also served as Gabby's bedroom
Gabby's bed
Our kitchen. That was the only heater in the house, and I guess that it was not up to standard with the law, but we still used it. It got really cold in that house and one of my favorite things was to turn it on and sit in front of it and read.
Our Herb Garden... LOVE
The view from our kitchen window. It was so gorgeous and fun to watch the sun rise in the morning and the glow set in the evenings.
The brick held our door open, and then our cute bathroom
We had a claw foot tub and I can't tell you enough how much I loved that tub. One day I will own one and it will be my very own.
The map curtain was Adam's one request for the bathroom. It came in handy when we planned our Europe backpacking trip
The bedroom. I loved waking up and looking out that window. Also it was the spot in the house where you could feel the house slant downward. Our house was slowly falling down and apart.
The closet of sorts. What a mess now that I look at it again. But it did what I needed it to do.
My favorite window. It was fun to wake up every morning and see what the weather was going to be.
































No comments:
Post a Comment