He would offer drinks to the kids. He talked NON STOP. He stunk. (I really don't know how people enjoy alcohol) YUCK. And he offered me the smelliest sandwich EVER that I just threw away as I got off of the plane.
Ethan slept for about 30 min and Gabby just played. Thank goodness. They did fantastic. On our last leg we all slept!!! It was heavenly.
I swear, once we landed in Utah I RAN off the plane and through the airport to get to my parents. How overly excited I was to see them!! SMILES all around. We had finally made it.
Waiting for the airplane... ah we are really doing it.
Watching a movie. It was so silly. This ran out of battery so quickly, she didn't even get through one cartoon. Got to love it.
Loving her baby
While Ethan was asleep on me, of COURSE Gabby had to use the restroom. I actually left Ethan on the seat to sleep next to the drunk man while I took Gabby to the restroom. He didn't sleep much longer after that.... shocker.






No comments:
Post a Comment