Great Grandma reading with the kids while we worked on the sign.
This was the only way that we could get anything done!!
The sign turned out so adorable. My sister is amazing at art!!!
Ha. Joke. Always trying to get our country represented... Jake is always on top of his game... one day I'll be on top of mine
Telling everyone what to do. :)
Her bike (she LOVES riding and has named her bike Harrison. So it was only appropriate that he was there to welcome her)
Boys doing what boys do... having fun on the roof.
And we are loaded and off.... Can't wait to see her!!
My dad wanted to test our excitement.... he would.
The fan club... waiting.
Waiting and waiting.... It took FOREVER for her to get to us. The pictures to follow... I am not in a photo hugging her and for some reason I don't have Ashley hugging her... hmmm. But we were there!!! I promise.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! There she is!!!!
The kids immediately ran up and hugged her!!! So cute
Group Hug
I think that it is safe to say that she wore her clothes out...
We got home, relaxed and then went to her releasing. It was a very neat experience. A great honor to be there. Oh forgot to mention, that on our way home from the airport, Gabby threw up!!! What luck. I was so grateful to Brian for helping take apart her carseat. Normally Adam is there to do that for me. Thank you Brian!!! Back to the celebration.... We went to JcWs for hamburgers and shakes afterward she was released. Love celebrating. Although, once we should up, I had a bloody nose that would NOT stop!!!! So I spent most of my time in the restroom trying to make it stop. Great fun!!!
Showing us the goods she brought home. We were so spoiled. To be honest, I was not expecting anything. But that bag turned into Mary Poppin's bag. She kept pulling out one thing after another. Crazy. Guatemala has some beautiful items there. Purses, LOVE mine, scarfs, belts, ties, etc. Beautiful!











































No comments:
Post a Comment