Monday, August 12, 2013

Orem Summer Fest

We actually were there for the Orem Summer Fest.  How I love parades and booths and fun.  It is just fantastic.  We were able to go to most of it.  See, my grandma had a HUGE fall.  It smashed her face in and damaged her hand.  HORRIBLE!!!! We all stayed around to make sure that she was doing well then we took off and went over to the festival.  My poor grandma.... sigh.

We caught up with Joany and Seth for the parade.  Oh and we got awesome seats, thanks to my sister Becka and I being on top of our game 2 days prior to the whole parade happening.  Utah people are crazy with their parades.  They set up well in advance.  Well, this year we decided to join them.  It worked and it was fun not to worry about where we were going to sit.  Nice.

 It was a hot day... Grandma spoiling the kids.

 See that blanket? I made it for my brother and his family for Christmas.  To be very honest.  I LOVE IT.  I think that I need to make another one.... new project.  FUN. 
 Ethan LOVIN' his Grandmas

 I did so AWESOME getting free stuff.  It really made me feel accomplished.  
The group... FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment