Also, the spot where it was located was so precious. The bottom picture of the hotel is where I want to stay one day. Sure I would only be able to afford to stay in the bathroom, ha, but I would be able to be inside!! It reminded me of Somewhere in Time. SO BEAUTIFUL and perfect. Just see for yourself. Adam, of course, wanted to stay in the second picture below. So I'll take both.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Watch Hill Carousal
Rhode Island, as we have discovered, has quite a few carousals that one can visit and ride. Since Gabby loves them so, we have made a plan to visit all of them while we live here. One is located in Watch Hill and is one of the older ones. The horses are made from wood and their hair is lifelike. That part was a little gross for me, but Gabby loved to pet it. Since it was so cheap to ride, she had her fill of going around and around while we watched her beam with excitement of riding it. So cute. We did some video of her riding it. I hope you can see it well enough. Enjoy.
Also, the spot where it was located was so precious. The bottom picture of the hotel is where I want to stay one day. Sure I would only be able to afford to stay in the bathroom, ha, but I would be able to be inside!! It reminded me of Somewhere in Time. SO BEAUTIFUL and perfect. Just see for yourself. Adam, of course, wanted to stay in the second picture below. So I'll take both.
Also, the spot where it was located was so precious. The bottom picture of the hotel is where I want to stay one day. Sure I would only be able to afford to stay in the bathroom, ha, but I would be able to be inside!! It reminded me of Somewhere in Time. SO BEAUTIFUL and perfect. Just see for yourself. Adam, of course, wanted to stay in the second picture below. So I'll take both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved your photo of The Ocean House... I pinned it to my RI Board.
ReplyDelete