Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sweet Gabby Girl

Here are some pictures that I have taken of sweet Gabby girl over the past few weeks that I want to share.  She is too much fun- got to love her.


 If you look beyond the cuteness this is Gab all dressed up in Ethan's clothes from Sunday!!! She insisted putting them on and we could not stop laughing that they fit her somewhat well.


 She was given dress up clothes from a friend and since then she has loved dressing up and playing around in them.  Even daddy got into it on a few occasions.  I love it.














 Sunday morning dancing before going to church.  She loves being all dressed up- and so dancing is a must before heading off to church.





Gabby eating noodles- don't worry they are soft from the humidity.

 Hiding out in the stroller again.  She LOVES it and has fallen asleep down there many times... cute


1 comment: