Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Some Birthday Relaxing

So- my birthday was filled with a whole weekend of celebration. FUN.  And will still continue until tomorrow when we get to go to Plymouth Plantation to explore.  Can't wait.

I felt so lucky for my birthday.  I got to be with my family.  Then some friends who surprised me with cupcakes and singing Happy Birthday. YUM.  I also was served my all time favorite dinner.  Steak.  With sweet potato fries and a delicious lemon cake for dessert.  Spoiled.  My mom sent some beautiful outfits.  I almost forgot what it was like to feel beautiful.  So grateful for birthdays so I can be reminded of that.  Then Adam got me beautiful shoes! I just was feeling so beautiful the whole weekend.  Sigh. Miss feeling like that all that time. 

After all the festivities and food, I was then able to lay with my children and just relax.  How blessed I am to have them.  They are my joy.  I am also grateful for Adam who spoiled me and takes such good care of me.  I am truly treated like his queen.  So lucky am I.




1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy you had an awesome birthday! You deserve it. I can't get enough of this bottom picture of you and the kids. You look as if you REALLY enjoy being a mother and I find that refreshing and beautiful! Thank you for all you do! I love you!

    ReplyDelete