This past conference was uplifting and insightful for many reasons. First, missionaries can now go out on their missions at an earlier time. The young men can go when they are 18 and the women can go when they are 19. LOVE. I felt at that moment the Holy Ghost confirming to me that the Lord is hastening His work and that I need to continue to be part of it in anyway that I can. Second, the understanding of being better in service. I know that I need to do more and I felt the strength through the conference to continue and give a little more. And lastly (for now) they talked about being firm in what you believe in and moving forward helping all around you know truth and that there is a God and plan.
Such a sweet conference. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It was also fun because we had some friends over for breakfast on Sunday morning and she had brought some attention getters to keep the attention of the young ones. I loved watching Gabby follow the example of the older kids in watching and keeping quiet. So blessed to be surrounded by such good people. Everyone should watch or read conference. It was just sweet to hear the word of God through those who are called.
I LOVE this picture of Adam. Lately, every time he cooks something on the stove, it overflows! I cannot STOP laughing and thank goodness he finds humor in it. Love this boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment