Oh my. LOVE. The scenery was like no where else. Joseph Smith's birthplace was just perfect, peaceful, and relaxing, and then on our way down we went to Woodstock. Oh my again. It was that ideal perfect New England small town. I about died. It was just heavenly. We bought homemade syrup, toured the shops, walked the town, and just slowed life down. It was so wonderful. You'll see.
Then we went to the strangest restaurant that night. It was just weird. Enough said.
LOVE the pictures. There are a lot of them.
I love this picture. Don't they look alike? So cute.
The LOVELY town of Woodstock
I LOVE this sign. I kept thinking of my sister when I was reading it. She would have been laughing so hard. I wonder how long it took them to come to the conclusion that that much time was enough. Ha.
Adam hanging out with some of the local kids in town...
Finally in our hotel room. The kids were so happy to just relax and Gabby loved running around. It was fun to stay in a hotel again... how I love vacation time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment