Sunday, October 21, 2012

Last Day Sigh.... Day 4 Lexington and Concord

The final day was spent in Lexington and Concord.  It was so lovely.  When we went in the summer, it was hot, humid, and sticky.  Still great, but just unpleasant to the body.  This time it was PERFECT.  The weather was great, even if it rained for the first little.  The colors were so BEAUTIFUL and the smell was so fall.  It was a great way to end such a great vacation-

It was hard to end such a great weekend.  I recognize that I won't see them until July. That's ALONG time.  The holiday season is coming up and I am not looking forward to being without that sort of family.  Although I know we will make it great, it is still hard not to be with family.  So seeing them go was just that feeling of, "Really time?  You couldn't have just gone a little slower while they were here?"  But that is the great thing about time.  In 9 months time I will be able to see them all.  That is holding a baby right?  And no, I'm not prego.  Thanks for asking. 

Here is to the last of the fun.... What a FANTASTIC day and weekend..... sigh.  LOVE



 Visiting Battle Bridge Road... I think.  It was so beautiful which led into the umbrella photo shoot with Gabby.  I promise I take pictures of Ethan, but she is just too adorable with the umbrella.  Besides, I am sure that when he is up and running we will see more pictures of him.








 Nathanial Hawthrone's House.  So neat.



 Ethan lost it... can't you tell?







Sleepy Hollow Cemetery... so perfect for Halloween time.



 Hawthrone's and Alcott's grave sites.

 Gabby loved playing on the rocks and just walking around the cemetery. 






 Walking Battle Road.









 Gabby playing like she is a cow... can't you tell that she is saying... "moooo" ?














 The Last Supper.  I think that I ate so slow because I didn't want it to end... I just didn't eat slow enough.


 By the next day... Ethan was EXHAUSTED.  Fell asleep waiting for us to say our family prayer... oh my I love this boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment