Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My girl is 3

Crazy.  We had a My Little Pony party and it just turned out adorable.  It was a busy day, however, I had to teach the youth in the morning which meant that I had to leave all the extra items for Adam to do.  He is amazing, so I wasn't worried.  When I got back he had everything set up and ready.  What a stud.  It was fun to be with all our friends.  How grateful we are that we have them.





 Balloon pinatas.  FUN

 Rarity's dress up runway 



 The party horses!! FUN
























 The inside of the cake turned out so AMAZING!! Love when that happens.


 I really look tired here... not sure why I posted it. Hmm.... oh well






 The cake.  Some ate their favorite colors, while others at the frosting and the rest ate the candy on the outside.  It is like an Oreo. Nice.
 Playing with her new legos.  And wearing her new Minnie Mouse dress

No comments:

Post a Comment