Saying goodbye to our hotel. It was a good stay.
Adam searching for who knows what
This use to be a well that supplied men and their horses water before they headed up the mountains. Now it is just fun to play in.
What a cute bridge. LOVE
Playing on the swing set outside of our hotel. Then the picture below can you see the small covered bridge. So adorable!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Playing baci ball. so fun
They were starting a small parade. AH. I do wish that we would have stopped. How adorable and cute!!
For some reason I liked this building. I think that it is better in person.
Gabby loves her daddy. We stopped to fill the car up with gas, so Adam started stretching his legs and Gabby decided that she needed to do the same. She is going to be one fit lady if she keeps doing what her dad does.
And a Happy Birthday to me. Adam AMAZINGLY enough made a lemon cake for me in time to sing before going to bed. My mom sent me a crown celebrating 30. What a very awesome day. I am now 30!! Yeah!
This year's thoughts about being 30. I am ready for it. The 20's were AMAZING and I am sad to see them go, but there is so much to look forward to in the 30s. More kids. Getting out of school. Maybe a home? A new car? Oh the possibilities. A dishwasher. Washer and dryer IN THE house!! What? More vacations. More learning. More growth. 10 more years being with Adam. And the list goes on. Life is pretty amazing and I am grateful for what I have been given and the hope for things to come. Happy 30th-
No comments:
Post a Comment