For day 2 we got up and it was raining. We wanted to go to Storyland, but since there was rain we decided that we would go hiking and check out the local area. So we went to their outlet stores. LOVE. How I miss shopping. Then we took off to see the mountains. Adam was in his element. We could have stayed there forever.
Someone is excited for a new day!!!
This was outside of our hotel... so BEAUTIFUL!!! The inn was even called the Coverbridge Hotel. Cute, right?
Isn't that so romantic? I was in heaven. The kids were asleep so we weren't able to see much, but we were able to get some cute pics.
I LOVE this boy. He is my EVERYTHING. He is my HAPPINESS. So grateful I have him.
These rocks were amazing. If it would have been hot outside I think that we would have gone swimming. Still beautiful though.
Look at that root system.
Gabby really had to go and I didn't want to walk all the way back to land... I didn't think that Adam would take a pic. Oh the joys of mothering skills. Poor girl. She didn't care though, but I am sure that this picture will haunt her later. I love you Gabby.
I LOVE that big and bright Adam smile. You can totally tell that he is in his element. Loving every second of it. I told him if he found a practice up north we could live up there.... maybe?
This cemetery was in the middle of no where. So fantastic.
On top of the mountain. Just incredible
Gabby couldn't go on the trail without her medical supplies.... silly girl.
These were pretty amazing falls.
They are pretending to be dragons. Gabby has this thing with dragons. They tend to be everywhere water is and smoke. Makes sense.
My handsome boys having fun...
We were laughing so hard when we saw this sign at the Pizza place we ate at. Ha. hmmm love memories.
Ended the evening with eating "smores". We didn't have a fire because it rained outside, but Gabby and Adam enjoyed eating them. Or just the marshmellows and chocolate alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment