Wednesday, September 4, 2013

July 4th

So, I felt like the Utah vacation hit a wall and quickly too.  After we got back to my parents after Lake Powell, everything just went downhill.  So Ethan threw up all the way home and then some that evening when we got back.  Then at midnight, Gabby woke up throwing up.  When we got up with her Adam kept telling me that he couldn't see.  I didn't think too much about it because I thought that he was just referring to the fact that he didn't have contacts in.  Then we went upstairs so I could start laundry and clean up and I turned and looked at him and screamed quietly and quickly.  Adam's eye was swollen shut and it was HUGE.  Really?

I then went into my parent's room, asked them to watch the kids, and Adam I headed to the ER for his eye.  He felt stupid because he knew it was pink eye, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't another disease that he got from Lake Powell.  Well, it was pink eye, just an extreme case of it.  We then headed to get his meds.  We got home, slept for a couple of hours too long.  See,  one of the MUST on my list was to see the 4th of July parade in Provo.  They just always do a great job.  Well, with all the sickness and not sleeping, I didn't want to wake up the kids just to go over early.

So-  we got there at the very end.  Sigh.  So we walked around the fair grounds and saw the Provo Temple that is being built.

Later we had a BBQ with my family and did some fireworks.  But don't worry folks.  There is still more craziness that occurs in the next few days.






 I LOVED doing this hairstyle!!! So cute




 Yes.  Those were DELICIOUS!!!! Lemon pastries.  HEAVEN.  REALLY!!!















 Watching fireworks on the roof.  They were CRAZY amazing!!! No lie.  It was so fun to watch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment