Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jesse Memorial

After a very beautiful memorial... Really, that part was just precious and perfect.  So grateful for that. But shortly after, we are talking and I am making sure that the food is out and chairs moved for dancing when I go to find my camera so I could document the evening.  Well, I was heading back in when I heard Gabby crying.  I went toward her and saw that my dad was holding her.  He had that looked like something else was wrong.

I grabbed Gabby from his arms and noticed that she is bleeding.  So I took her to the restroom to clean up.  Oh no.  It can't just be an easy clean.  She had busted her chin WIDE open.  Come on.

I guess she wanted to show Grandpa that she could dance backwards and well.... she slipped and that was it.

I ran back in, handed her to my dad, then went and grabbed Adam.

We then rushed to the ER with my dad.  Gabby was a trooper and did great.  But I would have too if I had 3 individuals loving me and catering to my needs.  She got treats and got to watch TV in her waiting room.  Heaven, really :)

We got out of the ER pretty quick and headed over to the reception area to drop Adam off so he could socialize some more, but by then the party was over and they were cleaning up the last of it.

Side Note: The only pictures we have are of Gabby's injury and none of the memorial. Sad. But here you go

 Gabby wanted to see it so i took a pic of it while we were on our way to the ER. She loved it














No comments:

Post a Comment