Saturday, September 7, 2013

Boo Glasses

This trip had a few odd occurrences that just made it interesting.  Like the memorial, or Gabby's chin.  Also the throwing up and Adam's nose.  Then I got SUPER sick the day after the 4th.  I don't remember the last time that I was that sick.  I was throwing up and I couldn't walk.  It was bad.  So bad that we didn't make it to the rodeo that we wanted to go to.  Sad.  So it wasn't a surprise when my glasses fell and broke in two.

Yes.  I cried.  When it is the only form of seeing you have, you would cry too.  The blessing: We ordered glasses by chance a few days prior.  Sad news, they wouldn't get to me until I got home to R.I. Meaning that my parents would have to send them to me.

I tried taping them together, but that didn't work. So my dad and brother super glued them together.  Thank goodness.  It is not fun not being able to see.  One day I won't need them, but for now I do.  Check out this style...


No comments:

Post a Comment