Friday, August 1, 2014

DC Trip. Day 2

Day 2 came and we were still in Philadelphia.  This time we saw where the Declaration of Independence was signed and where it was written.  We also walked the old town, so cute and fun, and enjoyed a park for the kids.  It was a beautiful, fantastic day.  Down side was our hotel.  Since we are on a tight budget we go cheap on a lot of things.  One of those would be hotels.  When I got it it was a special going on and was suppose to be newly remodeled, etc.  Well, when we got there is wasn't.  Oh no.  It smelt like smoke and I am sure that some scary things happened there.  I complained and they did NOTHING.  It was a Ramada Inn.  I will never stay at their hotel no matter the price.  The End.  Now onto the pictures....







 Adam was in heaven here.  Mr. History buff came out this vacation for sure.





 Tired from seeing so much
 Some of the old road







 First Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich

 Benjamin Franklin's Gravesite


 The house was so tiny and I tried to be the same... not working. :) Remember I am 7 months here :)





 They love the carousel and they got free rides.  Love that.


1 comment:

  1. I recognize that stroller!! Looks like a lot of fun! I loved the horse dragon Ethan was riding!

    ReplyDelete