Our first day we made our way to Philadelphia. Wow. What a fun and beautiful city. We were able to see the LOVE sign, which was much smaller than I thought that it would be, and then went to the Rocky statue. AWESOME. Oh, I might want to add that at this point I was 7 months prego. Perfect time to go.
On the road. First time using our "new" van. So exciting. The kids did great.
Yep- we still have it.
Heading to the Rocky statue. It was a cold and long walk.
These are the stairs that Rocky ran up. Unfortunately the statue was moved the bottom of the stairs. Although it was nice not having to climb all those stairs. Adam, of course, did it many times and then did the classic Rocky dance on top. Gabby followed him and did the same- so cute.
This dinosaur scared us. It came to life when we walked past it- totally unexpected. The kids loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment