Monday, March 31, 2014

Grandma's Funeral.

My Grandma's funeral was beautiful.  It gave every respect and love to her.  Ashely played the violin and did beautiful.  My Uncle did the eulogy for her which was fantastic.  I played the piano... and my mom did the beautiful decorations.

It was funny because my mom knew exactly what she wanted and one of the ladies there to help kept trying to change it.  Some people.  It just turned out so fantastic.

It was hard to sum up the week of putting her to rest.  It became final and I still don't like that.  I miss her so much.  It was also hard to hear what others had to say about her.  Some of her children were still upset with their childhood... Really?  My grandma was a single mother of 5 working and trying to maintain life.  I think that I would be a little hard too.  It was hard for me to just step away from their comments and to not say anything.  My grandma was a great woman, not perfect, but great.  I will attach the eulogy my uncle did.  Just beautifully done.























No comments:

Post a Comment