The flight was just the beginning. We still had a 4 hour car ride to Bend. Yuck. We got lucky and were able to get a SUV to fit all of us. We then made our way to Bend but not before passing through Lebanon. My goodness... Lebanon.
Fun to be up and flying! They weren't able to sit like this when we were up in the air, but it was fun to just sit by each other for a little. So cute.
I feel bad for these two. They were up WAY early because they had to come down from Boston to Providence to fly out. Cheaper flights are awesome, losing sleep is not.
On our way to get the rental car.
This is where my sister was born. Still looks the same.
Now the library, but once upon my growing up years, it was a middle school. Sigh. What a cool school it was too. Side note... LOVE the green.. Something that I do miss.
Driving down Main Street. Amazing that it was been 12 years since being there and still it looks the same. Somethings never change.
The 7-11 we went to as kids. A Slurpee sounds so good right now. Craving.... hmmm
This "hill" use to look so big to me. HA.
Where my dad use to work.
This is our old house. Sad to see that they haven't kept up with it... It was a good LITTLE home. So many memories there.
I was so sad when I saw this. We LOVED this shed. It was a fort, a place to jump onto the trampoline from, a hideout and just a place to be alone. Now it is burnt and covered with vines. Look at that mess... Really people? It doesn't take much to keep up with what is yours. Sad.
So disgusting! I am without words.
Hanging out in the church parking lot. We went inside to use restrooms. I was amazed at how dirty it was. But it was still good to be there. Fun memories.
Our elementary school... still looks the same
Our high school field... still the same.
Driving up to Bend. Love the green and moss. So beautiful. Oregon is just a beautiful state.
No comments:
Post a Comment