Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Lately, to keep me busy and to keep me away from bothering Adam while he studies his many hours of school work, I have been doing one project after another.  I did all the decor for the Relief Society Celebration.  I designed the Save the Date and Invite for my brother in-laws memorial.  I designed and have helped planned the Schroeder Family get together this summer (going to be WAY too much fun). And I have recovered my pillows (still have a few more to do) and I have been busy making and designing bow ties and suspenders for my boy and nephews.

Phew.  I have been LOVING it.   I didn't think that I could design anything- nor did I think that I could sew something in less than an hour.  How I LOVE developing talents.  They really do get better after time.  Strange too... because since doing these talents I have also been working out.  Lookin' good.  Ok I am getting there, and then balancing the rest of the my life.  It feels great.

Anyway- here are a few pictures of my pillows and bow ties and suspenders.  Fun!!!! I have even had requests to make some more bow ties... sweet.  Keep me busy

 St. Patties Getup

 The nephew ties
 Made this for a lady in our wards grandson
 Easter Getup 





 These two are for the bedroom.... they don't look white in these pictures, but they are.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are amazing! I can't believe you made all those, well yes I can.

    ReplyDelete