Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 5 D.C.

We finally made our way down to DC.  How we love DC.  Such a fantastic place.  Since we knew that tomorrow was going to be bitter cold, we decided to walk the monuments today and save the museums for tomorrow.  It worked out great.  We even managed to beat the rain before it came.  Love that.  The kids enjoyed the walking and Adam and I enjoyed the monuments.

 Kids wondering why mom is sitting on another man's lap.

\
Gabby insisted that she got a photo next to Miss Eleanor.  


 The 'classic' photo.  Adam and I both, individually on separate trips, took a similar one ,but we have one as a family.  So fun.
 Jefferson Memorial


 This is the spot were I stood 6 years ago and knew that I was going to marry Adam after a few short weeks of dating.  Now we were finally there together.  Romantic


 Gabby LOVED taking pictures!!! She is so adorable.







 I love that they love each other.  So cute

No comments:

Post a Comment