Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Toad on Our Front Porch

We came home to a toad sitting on our front rug.  I died when I saw it and wanted to scream, but Gabby is in love with ALL animals, insects, anything that moves, and somethings that are dead. So in order to not ruin it for her, I held in my scream and calmly said, "look.  There is a cute frog at our door." Then Adam took over and I just stood by and took pictures.  We do what we do best.  Thank goodness for my better half. They touched it and then released him back into the wild.

Our front yard of a forest.





If you look closely you can see the toad just sitting there.  I don't think that he was too thrilled to be put back. It probably was hard work for him to get to our door in the first place.  It was a nice visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment