Monday, March 18, 2013

Another Night of Minute to Win it??

Um, yes.  I think so. This time we went over to some of our friends house.  It was was too much fun.  We had some great pizza, great competition and great laughs.  Got to love the Meases.  They have 4 boys which made it more hilarious to watch.  I loved how they tried to do some of the games.  What a great night.  We will have to do that again.

 This one you have to work with a partner.  Have to carry the can from one spot to the other with a spaghetti noodle. Harder than it looks especially with a 2 year old.


 Stack those hearts again... 



 Get the quarter in the fork- Adam did it first shot.  No one else seemed to get it in. 



 Get the cookie in the mouth. SO FUNNY.  I never thought that there were so many ways of getting a cookie in your mouth.... I couldn't stop laughing.  Well done. 



 Get 6 Penne Noodles on a Spaghetti noodle








 Gabby thought that it would be fun to have a noodle in her mouth for the rest of the night.

  And that was an applause for a night well spent....YAH!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for all the new pictures! I'm so glad you got in the minute to win it fun! I really want to do it now!

    ReplyDelete